7 SCHEDULING TIPS GUARANTEED TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND ENHANCE FULFILLMENT

A chicken without a head is active but not productive.
Productivity is about being effective with your time, energy, resources, and talent.
productivity-is-about-being-effective-with-your-time-energy-resources-and-talent

Calendar and schedule:

Tenaciously manage your time if you ever hope to achieve amazing results.
#1. Monitor your use of time. Many leaders find, after monitoring their use of time, that they’re chasing distractions and doing things others should do. Keep a time journal for a week.
#2. Schedule time when you don’t do things for others. I try to concentrate appointments on specific days. Monday is usually the lightest day of my week.
#3. Choose one priority a day.
Tip: Delete items from to-do lists that you’ve been carrying forward for several days. They drain you.
#4. Schedule blocks of heads-down work time. Close your door. Turn off email and the phone. Hang a sign on your door that says, ‘Do not disturb’. (Give your entire office permission to block out uninterrupted work time.)
#5. Check email at the top and bottom of the hour.
#6. Launch early. Stop working, reworking, and perfecting before you launch. I give myself a maximum of two hours to get a 300 word article written and posted. The article I post is never perfect. My wife and readers point out misspellings, confusing sentences, and grammar errors. Editing happens on the fly.
#7. Go to bed early so you can get up early.

Bonus tip: Get someone else to work for you.

I enjoy reading, but I don’t always have time to read all the books that interest me. READITFOR.me works for me.
One of my favorite features of READITFOR.me is the 12 minute video that summarizes an entire book. Click here to check out a special offer for Leadership Freak readers. I hope you’ll watch the video summary.
Pour into your leadership if you expect amazing results from your leadership.
How might leaders manage their time in order to achieve amazing results?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BITCOIN BTC